Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Things that make Me SMILE

Things that Make me Smile.....

When Conner says Band-aid... bain-bain

When Conner calls his Spiderman Vitamins- spiderman spidermans

Knowing that I have two babies growing inside me!

Having TONS of good songs play on the radio on my drive home last night!

Sleep

Cucumbers with salt or ranch dressing

Watching LOST

Getting Real Mail, email, messages and comments on myspace :) (is that sad?)

When Conner adds "S" to a lot of his words... mines, peoples, jails

Whenever we tell Conner something he says "Cause Doctor said that?" "Cause Avery said that?" "Cause Judy said that?" "Cause peoples said that?"

We yell at Oreo, or we do something Conner didn't want or we do something wrong, he will say "That's ok, I still love you" or "But we still love you Oreo"

Conner will ask us a question and we give him the answer and he will say "Oh, I didn't know, I didn't know that" to almost everything!

Instead of saying tomorrow or tomorrow morning, Conner says "dis day in the mornin"


"Cause that's a good idea" From Conner

No comments: