Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Soo many things

I have so many feelings right now.
Leah's day hit me harder yesterday, Oct. 6 and I am still sad today.
I am not even in the mood to post really. I have pictures from the SHARE walk we did yesterday and pics from Leah's day on Friday. So I will blog about them when I feel better.

Right now I am sad for Leah and sad and anxious about this IUI cycle. I want it to work out so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am trying to be hopeful but I don't want to get my hopes up. My last bunch of cycles were not like this in the 2ww that I can remember. This is going to be a long 12 days now, maybe 10, we'll see.
How will I make it through? I know, keep busy. I will be busy once the weekend is over, I always am but right now all I want to do is sleep and watch tv :(

1 comment:

Tina / Anxious Changer said...

I am hoping and praying that Leah is sending you a special gift this month. I am going to the St. Gerard feast this weekend - I will say a special prayer for you and light a candle for Leah while I am there remembering my own angels.

I hope the Share walk was healing for you. Looking forward to seeing the pics.