Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Conner is THREE!!!!!!!!






Conner was born, May 3, 2004

Conner!!!!! I can't believe my baby is 3 years old!!! I love him soooo much, he is the best.
More b-day updates to follow
Here I am waking up the bday boy.... I even had balloons, but clearly he takes after his dad and is not a morning person!

I kept saying "Happy Birthday Conner!" and he said his birthday was SOON, not today, SOON. So I said, Happy Birthday SOON! We had been telling him all week that his birthday was soon, coming up soon.. so I think he wasn't ready for the big day.

When he walked into daycare all the kids shouted "Happy Birthday Conner!!" and he said "NO! My birthday SOON!" And he didn't want the decorations or balloon Judy got him, I think he was a little overwhelmed. They said later on they convinced him that today WAS his bday and he had fun and ate cake and they sang to him and everything.

After his party at Judy's (daycare) and Joe and I got home from work, we had cake, pizza and presents.

He was pointing at ME when we said "Happy birthday to YOU" He said it was momma's birthday too.
We couldn't take too many pictures because he wanted to play with his new toys. He got a bunch of Spiderman stuff- ball, toothbrush, book, candy, swimmies, floats. Then we got him badminton stuff, fake food to play with, Caillou doll, bases for when we play baseball, and a 3D book of jungle animals.

His PARTY is at Chuck E. Cheese's in a couple weeks if anyone wants to come :) It won't be a full CEC party and we couldn't invite all his friends because it would put us in the poorhouse! So it is cousins and grandparents and we are just buying pizza and bringing cake. We can't have it at our house because if you have read my blog you can SEE WHY!!
HAPPY 3rd Birthday my sweet CONNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!
Conner's 3 yr check-up statistics.
Weight: 32 lbs
Height: 36 1/2 inches (WOW he's gonna be a basketball player!)
Vision : Great (so far he doesn't take after his mom or dad)
Hearing: Great
He is an all around great kid. I told him he couldn't go outside and dig today until he took a nap, so he finally layed down, a few times within 5 minutes he got up and said " I sleep!" like he was done and I said-- nooo, and he fell asleep for two hours, how much better can he get!?

No comments: