Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tearful

I have been so teary lately. April has been a particularly hard month. Many pregnancies, due dates and anniversaries. I can't believe it has been 6 months since I lost Leah. At times time goes by so fast but at the same time so slow.

I have been doing some crying lately but I still think it is not enough, I feel like I have more crying to do, its just this feeling I get when I am crying and I make myself stop because either other people are around, I have Conner or for some reason I feel like Joe is thinking- geez, why is she crying again!?

There are just so many things that are making me cry, it is almost like I lost Leah all over again, that is almost what the pain is like. Maybe because it has been 6 months, maybe because my SIL is having her baby girl any day now, maybe because Leah should be almost 3 months old and she should've been dressed in her frilly easter dress wearing bunny ears, maybe because Conner talks about babies a lot now, and maybe because I am on my 3rd round of clomid and I am trying to be hopeful but not get my hopes up. Maybe I am still feeling alone and feeling that ok, yes, I am sure people think about me- but it doesn't help if they don't express it to me- in any way, shape or form and in a way that also makes me angry. Just like I am still angry that I don't have my baby right now, it is just not fair. I still can't believe this actually happened. The thought of having a newborn in the house, buying cute little clothes and pacifiers, the bottles, tiny diapers, tiny clothes, being spit up on, they all seem so distant to me.. and they should-- Conner is going to be three in a couple weeks. And to know that the next baby- or babies- that will be held will not be mine.

I feel alone in my sadness and would rather shut myself in my room then call someone up and tell them I am having a crappy ...day, week, MONTH... Especially if people don't even ask because they don't want to hear that I am not doing ok right now. And people should understand that it is going to be hard for me seeing 2 friends give birth in April and 3 in May, 1 in July and 1 in September. And who knows what new pregnancies will pop up It doesn't help that everyone in my FF buddy groups is getting pg and staying in the groups that I belong to, I just don't want to post, I do make myself read the posts but I don't post and people have forgotten about me (in my newer groups). In my old group it is just hard right to post because one girl has a baby who would be pretty much the same age as Leah and it just makes it very hard, and I know that has nothing to do with her and there is nothing she can do about it, it is my problem to deal with. It also doesn't help when I see posts like "BFP on first round of clomid!" good for you, for once I wish that could've been me. And even on 25mg! Sheesh! I have to deal with the clomid and dh's low count, so even with my perfect timing because I have been charting for 4 yrs and I am now using a monitor and I know when to do it- my chances are still small and I am getting impatient. Maybe its because I was optimistic when we first started and now that I am on to round 3 my hopes are worn down a bit because when we TTC#2 originally we had at least 4 failed rounds of clomid... it took 4 with Conner... hopefully it will only be 3 rounds this time! Please, something should go right for me, you think?

Ok, I have dumped enough sadness, depression and negative thoughts, but who else am I going to write this too...there are probably only 2 people who read this at the most... I don't want to give everyone I know the address because I don't want them to think every time I post something about Leah, ttc or whatnot that I am obsessed or crazy... but just right now I am going through a really hard time.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I have not had the chance to give you a proper reply on your post here - please know I am reading, and will post when I can.

I understand how you cannot be around certain BG's and people - you are totally justified in that. So, never feel guilty for that. People just don't understand how hard this is for you - and most people don't want to be bothered knowing.

** Hugs ** until I can post more.

Michael Price said...

In our life time, each one of us as humans, experience fear, anger, envy, sadness, insecurity and many other negative emotions and thoughts. These thoughts turn us into fearful people with doubts and insecurity. All these emotions and thoughts cover our real, beautiful inner nature. http://www.xanax-effects.com/